Link To Our National Anthem
I am a Veteran and have served my country in a war that some reduced to a conflict.
It seems to me that it becomes real easy for folks to forget the price that is paid when our First Responders and Veterans try and do the right thing and stand in the gap for a member of the community who they don't even know.
I was sent a link to the background info for our National Anthem. I invite you to listen to the story and you won't ever listen to our National Anthem the same again. Pray for our First Responders and our Vets as they deserve this moment of prayer. It's the least we can do today!
Thank You for your Service and Support. First Responders we love you.
Thank You Vets and First Responders for your willingness to make things right and stand in the gap for the community.
Just A Chaplain
Link to our National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/embed/YaxGNQE5ZLA
Notes from Chaplain Jim
Recently I got to be with my Mom – Hey Mom, Happy Mother’s Day – Love You.
These warmer days just bring out the I Can Do It – hold my Bible here I come! One Frog said to the other, “I’m starting a new exercise program – yesterday I did Diddly Squats!”
It is so awesome to have some warmer weather, pulling weeds, planting flowers, got our garden in, yard’s done – went Turkey Hunting, washed my cars – pulling weeds – doing my exercise – Diddly Squats – did I mention pulling weeds?
I still am working on Pacing Myself and there are ways that I know when I am not – My back hurts, my feet rebel – stretching – getting ready to enjoy – I need to discover a good pace. I can create a better pace when I prepare for the journey.
When Critical Events happen I want to have used my days off to prepare mentally, emotionally, physically and cognitively so I can pace myself.
The Sun will come out tomorrow. God wants to take care of us today and our tomorrows – Trusting Him brings Pace.
Happy Mother’s Day!
You Are Loved – pj
2016 Sportsmen's Show
Central Oregon Police Chaplaincy
325 NE Kearney Ave., Bend, OR 97701
PO Box 1898, Redmond, OR 97756
Join COPC On Facebook
You can help Central Oregon Police Chaplaincy earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card! Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Central Oregon Police Chaplaincy at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 81244.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Central Oregon Police Chaplaincy earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.